In Advanced Body Mechanics, build on your learning from previous courses to animate increasingly physical shots with your characters. Pick a character and create your own sequence, using cuts to help tell your story. Whether you want to send your character barreling through a wall or jumping out of a plane, Advanced Body Mechanics will teach you the necessary skills to animate physicality and body mechanics believably.
Learn How to:
– Use staging and composition to tell your story, including how to help your audience understand the progression of your story
– Use editing to craft a sequence out of multiple shots, and convey storytelling and action across your sequence
– Build on your existing body mechanics to improve your ability to animate physical shots like running, crawling, and even climbing with
Stella or Stan
– Delve deeper into advanced techniques of anticipation, overlapping action, and timing and spacing
– Utilize best practices of storytelling through cuts
– Incorporate appeal into your animation, including staging, exaggeration, aesthetics, and more
Downloads: show love to dev by purchasing if you can afford it
IF THE LINKS ARENT WORKING, THEN PLEASE ACT LIKE A GROWN UP AND MESSAGE ME/ COMMENT HERE OR ON DISCORD AND I WILL UPDATE THESE LINKS QUICKLY! MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOADING PROPER FILE WITH PROPER EXTENSION LIKE .ZIP OR .RAR
Filename: multiple 7 parts.
Official Discord : https://discord.gg/M2kqB4M9tG
Recommended link below => FULL SPEED.
FOR PASSWORD JOIN OUR DISCORD