Udemy – The Ultimate Guide to Blender 3D Rigging & Animation Complete Course FREE Download
• To own a computer (Microsoft, Linux or Mac)
• To have downloaded Blender (available for free)
• A thirst to learn and excitement about 3D modelling and animation
• To download all course resources including 15 individual scene set-ups as seen in the stages of the course, and another separate scene featuring a massive adventure scene with deadly traps inspired by film
Have you ever wanted to breathe life into the 3D assets you create, moving their limbs, letting them swing to the wind or morphing them into different shapes?
‘The Ultimate Guide to Blender 3D Rigging and Animation’ is very different to any other Blender course out there! Most Blender courses show you 3D modelling, texturing, and rendering tips and tricks. ‘The Ultimate Guide to Blender 3D Rigging and Animation’ focuses on creating a variety of animations from basic, to intermediate, to advanced, all completely made in Blender – one of the top open-source and free 3D modeling software out there.
We will not be using any other software to animate all that you see in the thumbnail, except Blender. You will also learn about multiple armatures, walk cycles, and turntables, and as an added plus, you will learn about how to animate a full scene reminiscent of adventure films with different deadly traps.
This is great because it means you will get to see how we animate organic and inanimate objects from scratch for video games. I am sure ‘The Ultimate Guide to Blender 3D Rigging and Animation’ will be the one course that you will want to keep handy anytime you need animate an asset.
Our ‘The Ultimate Guide to Blender 3D Rigging and Animation’ top 6:
1. Following through a full introduction to animating in Blender with basic animations;
2. Learning how to animate tank tracks so that they stick to any type of terrain;
3. Creating create handles and drivers to have your tank tracks move realistically;
4. Mastering the art of character rigging and animating walk cycles;
5. Finding how to make moths move around a light source using Blender’s particle boid system;
6. Maximising the benefits of animated textures to create flames and fire streams.
Now, there are courses out there that can show you how to animate specific assets from start to finish, but there is nothing that covers the entire process from grass to wheels, to trees, to fish, to tank tracks, to fire, to light, and clouds, and even deadly adventure game traps. ‘The Ultimate Guide to Blender 3D Rigging and Animation’ is intended to be the complete guide to animating in Blender.