Procedural HDR Lighting addon make easy to light a scene with no lights. Get instant results with few parameters for Sky and Room setups. The procedural environment is HDR which mean it can emit light the same way hdr image do. Difference is you can choose and create the light mood, colors the way you want instead of searching for oversized hdr images. Procedural mean unlimited resolution too…
– Blender 3.5 compatibility
– New lightboxes
– Windows with dividers
– Up to 10 independant Lightboxes for Room and Sly mode too
– Room is replacing Studio with nice editable procedural room setup
– Infinite Lighting conditions. You can tint and power any settings
– Bake and save to hdri in your specified folder
– Sun glow ring size
– Sky ramp color can be saved with any number elements
– Fixed sky preset save
– Individual studio light spin
– Better presets save and load management
– debugs (floor mask, presets…)
– new shaded cloud system
– save settings ability
– better sun flares
– better sky gradient colors and sun area gradient
– bake HDR with geometry render from selected object
– Studio lights custom scale from neon to light boxes
+ some debugs …
– gradient for sky colors
– soft shadows
– Addon now located in World Properties panel
– Sun flares Eevee and Cycles
Efficient for product, concept lighting or any scene, this is not physical sky like you can find so many of it. Want a purple sun and green clouds? yes you can have it.
ENDLESS LIGHTING POSSIBILITIES
Stop searching for the good oversized HDR picture with no choice for colors, mood…Create your own in a blink. No need to go to world shading. Use everything in realtime with eevee then switch to high quality with cycles.
5 presets for Sky and Studio for a quick start. Try, customise, be creative.
BAKE TO HDR
Want to share or save your world lighting? bake it in a blink in 1,2,4,8,16K. Just click Bake button. This will render the procedural environment to hdr image with 100% match procedural one. If you then import it in world shading you’ll have 100% same result.
EEVEE AND CYCLES
Render are both is “similar”, you can switch from one to other without loosing your settings. Cool to use Eevee for realtime adjustment then switch to Cycles high quality light rendering. HDR doesn’t cast direct shadows in Eevee, that why when you choose Eevee Sky, a sun is created in the scene, perfectly matching the HDR one. Don’t select it, forget it, it’s controled thrue the addon, created and deleted if needed or not.