ENGINE FXs v1.1
Procedural Engine Burst Thrust Effect Pack for Blender
Create stunning engine burst effects quickly and easily with this procedural asset pack for Blender.
WHAT’S NEW in version 1.1
Engine FXs is now Powered by New Simulation Nodes in Blender 3.6
– 3 New Trails Effects
– 2 New Particle Simulation Effects
– 1 New Preset
To the existing library for Blender 3.6x and above users
Less Geometry Nodes Experience Required
Even if you’re not familiar with Blender’s powerful procedural mesh generation tool, Geometry Nodes, you can easily use this asset pack to create awesome-looking engine burst effects.
This pack includes 9 different pre-made engine effects that you can drag and drop into your scene. It’s that easy!
All of the effects and their building blocks are categorized and colour-coded with custom icons to make your life easier.
Make Your Own
This pack gives you the power to create your own unique engine thrust effects. Simply start by dragging and dropping either a “Tail” or a “Shape Array”. Or both. It’s up to you. Customize them however you like. And if you want to have an “Aura” surrounding your array, just drag and drop a “ShapeAura” to the setup. If you want your effect to face the camera, we have a pre-made setup for that as well.
Use one of our basic materials and custom shader groups to create unique materials. And once you’re done creating your basic effect, you can start the engine with “Engine StartTimer”.
* 9 pre-made engine effects
* Customizable tails, trails, particle sims and shapes
* Assets library with categorized and colour-coded building blocks
* Easy-to-use interface
* Fewer Geometry Nodes experience required
* Commercial use
* Save time and effort by using pre-made effects
* Use the latest Simulation Nodes to enhance your results
* Create your own unique engine thrust effects with ease
* Get started quickly and easily with the easy-to-use interface
* Learn Geometry Nodes at your own pace
* Use your creations for commercial projects
PACK CONTAINS v1.1 :
Engine FXs Presets(9)
Engine FXs Sim object Effects (5)