Udemy – Ultimate Blender 3D Environment Animation Complete Course Fast FREE 2024 Download
Designed for both experienced and beginner 3D artists, I’ll bring you through all the steps I took while creating my most ambitious render… that includes modeling, texturing, lighting, tree creation, animating, rendering, color grading, and MUCH more. It’s 13 hours of organized, super fun, and fully narrated chapters, without a single drop of my workflow left out. I took the production for this course very seriously… basically it won’t waste your time. I also have tons of experience in streaming, teaching, video editing, audio work, etc. so I can guarantee that everything is super high quality and digestible! There’s TONS of information here that I have accumulated over the past couple years as a full time 3D artist and I know there’s something for everyone in here no matter your skill level. Speaking to beginner artists, I would have LOVED to had a course like this when I first started 3D, because sometimes all you need is that initial boost to really get rolling and I can’t imagine this course wouldn’t be the perfect thing for the job.
The softwares used for this project are Blender, Substance Painter, SpeedTree, and Davinci Resolve. Each are invaluable to my workflow and their jobs and functions are covered extensively, however they are not essential to everyone’s pipeline. For example, the section covering my entire texturing process in Substance Painter serves as a great Substance tutorial but also a show of texturing knowledge that could certainly be applied in Blender or any other texturing software. I’ll also add that if you are only interested in a specific part of the project, for example just the modeling or color grading, it’s worth grabbing too! Super exciting to have you on board.
• Inspiration and reference gathering
• Modeling – Blockout to High Poly
• UV Unwrapping
• Texel Density Calculations
• Substance Painter – Basics to Advanced Material Creation & Texturing
• Foliage – Scattering, wind systems using Geometry Nodes, more
• Geometry nodes
• Building concepts
• SpeedTree – Tree creation basics + advanced tree breakdown
• Various animation tasks – Camera, grass, etc.
• Rendering – Render settings breakdown
• Blender compositing – Atmosphere, etc.
• Color Grading – Complete color grading workflow using Davinci Resolve
• (and more)
• Substance Painter
• Davinci Resolve
• Various – GIMP, etc.
What you’ll learn:
• Understanding the complete formation of a AAA 3D environment on a macro and micro scale
• How to effectively gather inspirations and references for projects
• How to bring a simple blockout to a final high poly model
• UV Unwrapping
• Super in depth look at my Substance Painter workflow. Texturing knowledge that can be followed along in software or applied to other softwares
• Lighting an outdoor environment
• Creating believable and optimized foliage using Geometry Nodes
• How to create high quality trees using SpeedTree
• How to build a realistic wind system using Geometry Nodes
• How to finalize a scene with atmosphere compositing, render settings, and camera animation
• Complete color grading workflow using Davinci Resolve
• Basic understanding of Blender
• Substance Painter – Little to no knowledge required, will all be taught
• SpeedTree – Also teaching the basics of SpeedTree
• Davinci Resolve – Ability to follow along with simple tasks like with color grading functions