Phoenix FD is one of the advanced plugins for simulating fire, smoke, water, floor, and 1. GPU Preview (the ability to see the result in the software environment with no scene rendering), support for the Vray rendering engine, ease of use for novice users is a corner of the capabilities of this 3D Max plugin.
Features of Phoenix FD plugin:
· Powerful: A versatile solution for dynamic fluids: simulation of fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, droplets, spray, dust, etc.
· Friendly Artist: Made for 3D artists who want to create dynamic FXs using fast previews, quick settings, and visual controls.
· Interactive: Preview and interactive rendering on Viewport.Set up simulations as easily as possible
· Smart control: Create all physics-based liquid effects with speed, flexible render control, reschedule and simulation refinement
· Smart coherence: integrated or 3D Max and optimized for rendering with Vray
· Compatibility: Compatibility with industrial tools such as Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX and Open VDB
· Realtime rendering support
· Support for VRay 5 and 3D Max 2021
· Significant increase in particle rendering and simulation preview display
· Added Vertex Color and Vertex Color texture map
· Added an option to disable or disable liquid discharge from the liquid source
Phoenix FD For 3ds Max is an all-in-one solution for fluid dynamics. Simulate fire, smoke, liquids, ocean waves, splashes, spray, mist, and more. Built for 3D artists who want to create dynamic FX using quick presets, fast setup, and intuitive controls. Preview and render interactively in the viewport. Adjust simulations on the fly. Create all types of physically-based fluid effects with fast, flexible controls for rendering, retiring, and refining simulations. Integrated seamlessly into 3ds Max and optimized to render with V-Ray. Compatible with top industry tools such as Alembic, Krakatoa, Stoke MX, and Open VDB.
1. Remove any previous crack, like phoenix_40000_fix.dlr or vray201X.dlr
2. Download and install Phoenix. No need to install the License Server (pick Remote option).
3. Copy phoenix_42000_fix.dlr to the phoenixfd dir ( C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2021\plugins\phoenixfd )
4. Copy phoenix_previewer.exe to the bin dir ( C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Phoenix FD\3ds Max 2021 for x64\bin )