Ultra Dynamic Sky is a sky system designed to be more dynamic and natural than most sky solutions, offer a great degree of flexibility and customization options, with an interface designed for speed and simplicity.
• Set a single Time of Day variable and have every aspect of the sky update along with it, making changing the time your scene takes place a one step process.
• Fully dynamic, with customizable clouds, moon and stars.
• A built in lighting solution with sun, moon and sky lighting all synced with the sky.
• Adjust cloud coverage from a clear sky to overcast.
• Animate a day/night cycle with a single click.
• Dynamic aurora effects
• Multiplayer ready
• Choose from volumetric 3D clouds, 2D dynamic clouds, static clouds, and even volumetric auroras.
• A full weather system is included, Ultra Dynamic Weather, which adds rain, snow, lightning, and more to your scene in seconds.
• Enable Simulation features, which calculate the real world position of the Sun, Moon and Stars, using latitude, longitude, date and time.
Note for 4.8 to 4.25:
Please refer to the image above labelled Features by Version for the major points of what is included in older versions. For a look at the older versions, see the old product videos here: 4.24 to 4.25 and 4.8 to 4.23
For full documentation, see the included readme, in the Blueprints folder.
Total Contents of the Product (As of Latest Version):
Ultra Dynamic Sky
Ultra Dynamic Weather
Rain Drip Spline
Weather Override Volume
Weather Mask Brush
Ambient Sound_Time and Weather Controlled
Weather Mask Projection Box
UDS Occlusion Volume
1 for Main Sky Material
2 for Volumetric Clouds
1 for Volumetric Auroras
2 for Cloud Shadows
1 for Static Clouds
1 for Volumetric Cloud Fog
6 for Rain, Dust and Snow effects
4 for Lightning effects
3 for Post Processing Effects