Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder native Blackmagic RAW (.braw) importer. Now compatible with macOS and Windows!
1.6.1 (Current version) – Aug 28, 2019
* Added a new pixel format for slight performance improvement on Windows
* Added 16 bpc pixel formats : for example you can now extract high quality TIFF out of your .BRAW!
* BRAW Studio Hidden Panel removed :
– Please use the usual GUI Panel (Top menu Window -> Extensions) to fix your NTSC timecodes and import your .braw metadata ! It’s not done automatically (in background) anymore
– Fixed : Premiere Pro being slow when editing on timeline
– Fixed : Unable to “Undo” (CTRL+Z) last actions in some cases
– Fixed : When batch importing lots of .braw, the Hidden Panel was working too much and users could consider it as a crash
– No Shift issue if users don’t want to correct timecodes (used to fix XML Export for DaVinci Resolve see
After Effects CC 2017 – CC 2019